Thanks, Zoot! This is a fun one! The rules are simple: you tell 7 facts about yourself, link back to the person who gave it to you, then pass it on to 4 others & let them know they've been awarded. I can't wait to see what other people post.
Where do I begin?
1) Halloween is hands down my favorite holiday. I love the costumes, the candy, the decorations, all of it. ZooitsuitMama surprised me with some great Halloween goodies and what better time to show off and say thanks again? So...thanks again!
PS- NO COSTUME, NO CANDY! That goes for me, too.
2) My favorite outdoor sport is camping. Don't tell me that's not a sport. Sitting around drinking beer and cooking hot dogs is totally a sport.
3) I have a motorcycle license but no motorcycle.
4) I have only been fired once. I got fired from the swim fin factory. That's all I'm going to say about that.
5) I played the clarinet for years in school. I was not good at it. I can't read music. I hope my band teachers aren't reading this.
6) I got married in the same chapel that Ann Margret (Rusty) and Elvis (Lucky) got hitched at in Viva Las Vegas.
7) I still don't know what I'm going to be when I grow up.
Ok, my turn to tag some other bloggers (in no particular order):
Vintage Home (Norway)