Thursday, May 19, 2011

aprons!

The lovely ZootsuitMama has asked everyone to show off their aprons. I love aprons, so how could I say no? Let's see yours!!

I made this one for Wardrobe Refashion out of some thrift store sheets. Pattern is Simplicity 8698.

Next one is Orla Kiely for Target. Not made by me, not vintage, but I love it.






The next three are thrifted. I'm a sucker for vintage fabrics.
















How about you? Do you use aprons/have a favorite? Looking forward to seeing everyone else's- thanks, Zoot!




2 comments:

  1. That green Target one is perfect for my daughter! I love them all!!! That skull one is too funny, love it! Thanks, zoot

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute. Anthropologie always had cute ones as well. There was this thriftstore here that always had great ones but they closed :o( Love the one you made!

    ReplyDelete