Saturday, May 7, 2011

road trip part 2 (or "everyone I know has a big but")

Spring road trip itinerary included a stop at Cabazon, CA home of the World's Biggest Dinosaurs!

What's inside Dinny the apatosaurus (the artist formerly known as brontosaurus)? Why, a gift shop of course!! I bought a snow globe & a smashed penny for my collections.
You have to pay admission to go into the exhibit, but it's worth every (smashed) penny if you love a good roadside attraction.











While you may or may not agree with the views presented at the attraction, all I am going to say is: DUDE, DINOSAURS! Plus, you can go upside Mr. Rex and pretend you're Pee-wee.










Tell me about your big 'but'.

4 comments:

  1. A 'Dinorific' time you two must have had.
    I love the stairway's look.
    Brother Royce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday when I was wearing a Scooby Doo t-shirt and riding my bike with the bell and the tassels, I had a realization. I am secretly 10 years old.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so bizarre! Never knew it existed. Thanks for sharing!
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome! It's right outside of Palm Springs. So weird, and so much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete