Sunday, June 19, 2011

garden stuff

Summer finally arrived with a vengeance. The garden isn't much to look at yet, but sometimes it's just nice to sit outside with morning coffee or evening adult beverage and just look at the dirt.

This succulent soda crate frame is a work in progress...you can find the tutorial here at Modish!

Does anyone know what this is? I will (possibly) give you a bright shiny quarter if you answer correctly.


Edited to add special bonus picture:

The fabulous ZootsuitMama sent me this great vintage tablecloth just in time for outdoor dining. I bought some great stuff from her Etsy shop and she was sweet enough to send this along. too!



I love vintage tablecloths. Sometimes they get a little patch job with doilies and my sewing machine. Ta da!

4 comments:

  1. Does anyone know what this is? I will (possibly) give you a bright shiny quarter if you answer correctly.

    Is it your 'in progress' raised planting area for flowers, herbs and/or other garden delights?
    Or did you mean the flowering weed below?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...the flowering weed by the shed. Do you know what it is???

    ReplyDelete